2.21.2012

Students' writings...

Every once in awhile, you get reminded why you do what you do. For me, this happened again last week when I asked a few of my students to come up with a list of questions and answers. I was really proud of them for what they came up with and decided they were just too cute not to share! I left them in their original form for your enjoyment. 

Q: Do you like draw picture? 
A: Yes, I am.

Q: Do you like computer game?
A: Yes, I can.

Q: What do you favorite weather?
A: My favorite weather is a sunny.

Q: I like food meet (supposed to be 'meat') what do you like food? 
A: I like....

Q: Do you like turkey ice cream? 
A: no answer ?? :) 

Q: Do you like animals name?
A: I like animals name is skunk.

Q: Do you like weather climate? 
A: I like climate is snowy

Q: What do monkey eat?
A: It monkey eat is banana.

Q: What is your dad job?
A: My dad job is work computer company. 


This is honestly one of my favorite parts of being an English teacher. The students' work is so cute and they put so much effort into it. I love discovering their world through their writing and limited conversation. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love reading about these tidbits. It sure is a joy being a teacher. :)