5.13.2012

Beautiful blooms and picnics in the park

With winter gone for good, spring came in full force, and boy was it gorgeous! The campus has been absolutely bursting with color! Every single week there's a new set of trees blooming and the colors are so vibrant, it looks like a painting. 







The weather was just too perfect to pass up so a group of friends ventured out to Riverside park for a lovely afternoon picnic. Picnics are fun on their own, but when paired with perfect weather and good friends, they are amazing.... 



Never seems to be a shortage of food when we get together...








The boys discussing deep philosophical things, no doubt... 

And the ladies... 

Thanks Laura, Lynn, Rebecca, Holly, Nina, Vince, and Tanya! It was a ton of fun! 

It was such a wonderful day spent with great friends. I am enjoying this weather so much! It's amazing how much it affects my mood! A sunny day is the best medicine out there, I can assure you! :) I just can't seem to get away from my FL roots... I'm just nuts about the sun! :) Lucky for me, its finally out for a few months and believe me, I will be basking in it! 


No comments: